Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Studying to Drive

Teen Son: I wanna drive! I wanna drive!

Dad: Then you need to pass the test.

Teen Son: I've tried and I always fail.

Dad: then you need to study harder.

So I study and I study and I fail the knowledge test again. Four times I've taken that test and four times I've failed. And so its back to studying for next time.

You know, it struck me while I read the driving booklet that I'm studying for something that could potentially take my life. Which is a rather morbid thought; it might actually make me drive safely,not that I wasn't going to anyway(don't get nervous Mom). Anyway, I can't wait 'til I can drive. So I guess I better go study some more.

1 comment:

  1. That is funny!I know you want to drive.I know you want to drive.


    :)

    ReplyDelete